Malabar acquired the Maxwell Infrastructure in 2018 to service its Maxwell Underground Mine. The infrastructure includes:
Maxwell Infrastructure includes:
- Coal Handling and Preparation Plant (CHPP) with capacity of 850 tph;
- 300,000 tonne product stockpile areas;
- Train load-out facility and rail loop connecting to the Hunter rail network and the Port of Newcastle export infrastructure;
- Administration buildings, employee amenities, training centre and workshops;
- Electrical distribution infrastructure; and
- Water management infrastructure.